Red-34 is an assault rifle featured in Modern Combat 5: Blackout. It is the last assault rifle to be unlocked and probably the most powerful weapon ever in MC5. Many believed that the Red-34 itself is an OverPowered (OP) weapon out of all guns in MC5.
Red-34 is the last assault rifle in Modern Combat 5. It requires 20.000 assault rifle score to unlock it, which is very difficult. However, if the Red is gained, it will be worth. the Red-34 kills enemies and multiplayer players in 3 body shots. Head shots are also deadly. However, because it is so OverPowered, many doesn't like being killed by Red-34 due to the fact it has no recoil, high ammunition, very accurate, and high damage, which means it takes no skill with this weapon while a lot of people are struggling with other weapons. It is said that the Red-34 was nerfed some months ago, but, the results are like minor, players don't feel this weapon is nerfed after all.
- Damage: High (Nerfed into moderate in the latest update)
- Rate Of Fire: 600 RPM
- Range: Long
- Accuracy: Medium-High
- Handling: High
- Mobility: Medium
- Magazine Size: 30
- Starting Ammo: 30
- Reloading Time: 2 seconds
- Fire Mode: Automatic
- Tier: 5
- Unlock: 20.000 Assault Rifle score
- Damage: Moderate*
- Rate Of Fire: High
- Ammo Count: Moderate
- Agility: Medium
- Accuracy: High
- This wiki uses the nerfed version of the Red-34 due to the fact it actually can outclass other guns.
Enchancements Available To This WeaponEdit
- Same as the other assault rifles in MC5
- Red-34 (Modern Combat 5) Vs Eindringling (Pixel Gun 3D)-Winner: Red-34 (Faceoff made by Jacky 50A)
- This is the 2nd Modern Combat 5 weapon added to the wiki, the first is Romket-178 (Modern Combat 5)